Friday, July 31, 2015

Intro


"This world is but a canvas for our imagination." Henry David Thoreau

How true is that quote. There are so many famous artists who paint landscapes to capture the beauty in their point of view. The same with photography. I am no professional by any means, but I do enjoy taking photos.

I love being outdoors. I love all of the different sights, smells, and sounds. If it's a beautiful, sunny day, you will rarely find me indoors. When the weather is nice, I can't waste a day inside. I enjoy going on walks throughout trees and exploring. I am by no means hardcore and one of the granola folk. I can handle a moderate hikes, but I prefer to appreciate nature without a large amount of exertion and hard breathing. 

I find nature to very calming and inspiring. Inspiring in giving me ideas but also inspiring thoughts on a more spiritual spectrum. I would consider myself to be a somewhat spiritual person and I believe in a God. I love to look up at the stars in the summertime up in West Yellowstone, Montana. I swear I can see every star in the galaxy. You can't help but feel small. And, I can't help but think there is a greater being out there who created this beautiful universe. Many say they believe God is a Cowboy or whatever, but I believe God has an eye for beauty. If one forgets about the pesky critters in nature and just looks at the animals, plants, rivers, and sky, they would see that there is a complex, yet simple beauty to nature.

As much as I love being outdoors and am pretty down to earth,  I also love the finer things in life. I also love fashion. There was a time in my life I was seriously becoming a Fashion Merchandiser. But, I quickly realized there was more to it than just working with clothes. There was a lot of crunching numbers, and math is not my forte. So, I decided that I would just have a love and appreciation for the fashion world.

I also love to write. Again, I am only an amateur. And, like hundreds of other individuals, I am adding a blog into the sea of blogs on the internet. I doubt I will ever get much of an audience or any for that matter. But, that isn't stopping me from starting up one. 

Remember that the world is your canvas and happy blogging!



No comments:

Post a Comment